Join Our Team
The hardworking and talented employees at Precision Fluorocarbon Inc. are an essential part of our success. As such, we often look for new people to join our team. Our company has a variety of positions for people of all experience levels. You can easily view our postings and apply online. As an employee, you will be eligible to participate in an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Vacation and Personal Days
- 401(k) Benefits
• Under limited supervision, sets up, adjusts, and operates a variety of machine tools which include CNC lathes, mills, and/or manual machines.
• Ability to read blueprints, performs varying levels of shop mathematics associated with machining operations, and performs inspection procedures to verify work.
• Skills typically acquired through 2-4 years related machining experience.
• Pass a drug screening and background check.
Hours for the second shift are from 2:45 pm to 1:15 am
(Monday – Thursday)
DRUG SCREEN & BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
LOCATED IN TOMBALL, TX
As an employee you will be eligible to participate in an excellent benefits package:
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Holidays, Vacation, Personal, and 401(k) Benefits.
Apply Online at the following link:
**NO RECRUITERS PLEASE**