Join Our Custom Plastic Manufacturing Team
The hardworking and talented employees at Precision Fluorocarbon Inc. are an essential part of our success. As such, we often look for new people to join our custom plastic manufacturing team. Our custom plastic manufacturing company has a variety of positions for people of all experience levels. You can easily view our postings and apply online. As a plastic component manufacturing employee, you will be eligible to participate in an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Vacation and Personal Days
- 401(k) Benefits
The basic function of the Press Operator is to set up and run all departmental molding presses, accurately and in a timely manner, and to produce a quality product in accordance with specifications, planned processes, times, and quality, as well as to ensure the assigned custom plastic manufacturing equipment is maintained as needed.
- Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available.
- Prior manufacturing machine operation experience a plus, but willing to train.
- Requires Heavy Lifting up to 100lbs with the ability to stand for long periods.
- Basic math skills and reading comprehension.
- Pass a drug screening and background check.
- Hours for the 2nd shift are from 2:45 pm to 1:15 am (Monday - Thursday)
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Personal Leave
- STD & LTD
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
Hours for the 2nd shift are from 2:45 pm to 1:15 am (Monday - Thursday)
Overtime varies the above shift